Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MY FIRST HANDPHONE IN MY LIFE

MUAHAHAHA!!!
Finally, finally I've got my very first handphone in my life!
ok...just talk about it in this post...

It is SONY ERICSSON, RM400 when I bought it...
When I just went in and tell the salesgirl that I wan to buy hp,
she just recommended this phone for me...
Ok, it is S312, as the salesgirl said,
this is the newest model...

It has 1GB memory card,
but after then I upgrade to 2GB,
so I must pay more RM20.
I am using 017, hotlink prepaid,
bcs I said be4 that I will pay my phone bill myself...
Actually, my favourite phone is not this,
but I just try to like it...

And yet...hehe,
the game in the phone is very interesting to me,
not like my mum and my father's...
boring game...
Then, I just ask my friends to send me some songs...

About the functioning of camera,
the salesgirl said that this phone's camera function is very good,
it is 2.0 mega pixes...and it is clearer...
Anyway...dunno why, when I am using this phone,
my hand just feel like 麻麻的...
Can anyone tell me wat is the problem or how to solve this problem?
Pls...thank you very much har...

Ok...end my post here...BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment