Friday, November 27, 2009

GOD BLESS US!!! BRAVO, JSCO!!!

Haha...I just came back from genting...
And...I will try to share my experiemce in Genting with u guys...
First, congratulations to JSCO,
for wining SOOO MANY PRIZES.
I will list up the prizes we win: 1 SILVER, 6 GOLDS, 3 CHAMPION GOLDS...
AND...全场总冠军!!!
Muahaha...and the group I join got GOLD...
although cant get champion gold,
but I already very sastified, bcs...
A teacher from China said that we are better than our senior team...
I dunno is it real or not...but I just very happy indeed...

Ok, now, I will talk about my journey...
1st day: ok, nothing special happened, except an accident...
I think that many ppl already know about it through tvnews or newspaper...
Ok, the bus which happened accident is JSPO's, not us...
But luckily, none of them hurt...
They went up to Genting by lorry and they reached there about 4pm.
then, their luggage reached there by 6pm...

2nd day: Also nothing special, except we were having our competition in the afternoon.
We hav a rehearsal be4 the competition...and, I think that the time we performed in rehearsal is pretty bad...I cant feel that song's feeling...and also cant enjoy the stage...
So, I really feel down...
And, dunno why...JUMAN had fainted there...
So, 6 cellist became 5 cellist...then, many ppl said that when juman is not here,
our sound become very soft...And I also started to worry about that...
But then, I think : We cant be like that. It is just a small case, juman din take part only mah...
If future juman is not in our team, so wat should we do? We can do it, and also help juman to do her part well!
Then, when it was the competition,
I was siting in the second place, a place which the adjucticators will saw it very easily...
so, I keep my promise, I enjoy the stage, I just play out what had I learn since we start our practice.
And after the competition, I din regret about anything,
bcs I know, I had done my best.

And after the competition,
many ppl come and tell me that,
我的台风很好!!
Ooooh my! I was very happy at that moment!
muahaha...I finally done it!
and xinru also said that,
we had done a quite loud sound during the competition.
So, u see, we also can do it although juman is not there...of course,
we had done 100% in our heart,
but if juman is there,
maybe we will done 105%...

Night, we had a friendship concert in the ballroom...
wuhuu...we are very high there...
But then, there were some Singapore students singing...
oh my god! except the first singer,
the left one...ALL OUT!!!
my god, none of their pitch is absolutely accurate...
Just let my ear suffer...haiz...I think they got the chances to perform is just bcs of their " beautiful faces " only...
Anyway, there was also a hiphop team called "NUTSKREW" from Singapore,
perform their dances...
Walau...very very HIGH!
And there is also some primary school students from Singapore and China,
perform their dances..
they are very very very CCCUUUUTTTEE!
There is also some CUTE BALLET DANCE...
Haiz...but Claire cant watch it...It is absolutly GREAT!

Then, third day:
We had many free time in the third day...
So, we go to hav a MCDonald breakfast...
And it is veryveryvery EXPENSIVE! walau A!
And that Lee Huishan had snap a very boring picture of the breakfast...
the title call: an expensive breakfast...==
Then, we go to Chinese Okrestra Workshop.
those teachers which is pro. in some musical instruments from China had gave us a talk...
quite funny and interesting, anyway...
and I like them sooooo much!
Then, we got free time until 7.30pm,
the closing ceremony.
Ya, 4got to say, bcs our senior team get the champion gold,
so they had to perform during closing ceremony.
we cheer very loudly for them...
WE ARE VERY HIGH DURING THAT TIME!
Ok, then... reached the time to tell the result...
again...we get nervous...
but finally, we get a really really very very good and excellent result!
We sing our school song there, snap very many gila gila one picture...
and also, we sleep very late that night...

4th day: Ok, we hav a whole-day free in the 4th day.
I and my friends went to watch " THE CHRISTMAS CAROL"
Very geli...I close my eyes in about 45 minutes over 2 hours...
and we buy a popcorn which is very large and cheap...phew, we are very full bcs of eating those popcorns...
Then, we go and eat pizza hut.
then, we go shopping..
Ok...stop here first...
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment