Monday, November 16, 2009

WAT A BIG LUGGAGE!!!

Ok...I, hav 1 more week then I will go to Genting...
As I am planning bring wat to there,
I suddenly realise that I hav such a BIG luggage...
Why? Ok, I will tell you now.

First, CLOTHES.
5 shirts, 3 jeans, 1 set of shirt and long pant to be the pyjamas and 1 set of clothes that I wear on stage, and the MOST IMPORTANT- jacket
Why I must to bring so many clothes?
because...The first day,
we must wear t-shirt of our uniform body.
The second day,
we must wear a shirt which must white in colour to go and watch the competition.
Then in the evening,
we will wear our normal clothes back.
The third day,
we hav our competition in the 3rd day,
so we must wear our costume.
Then, is the closing ceromony.
We hav to wear the music concert t-shirt there.
The fourth day,
this day is free day,
so, we will wear our normal clothes again.

So, just count, how many clothes should I take there?
Ok, next. the shoes.
I hav to take 3 pairs of shoes there.
1- sport shoes, to wear when we are outside the hotel.
2- sandals, to wear when we are inside the hotel
3- high heel shoes, to wear when we are performing

Then, food.
As you know, the food in Genting is very expensive indeed.
Thus, we must solve our breakfast problem ourselves.
So, cup noodles is needed indeed.
Next, when we are having our free time in hotel, or in the bus in about 5 hours,
of course we will eat some tibits and sweets.

Then, those cleaning items, such as:
TOOTH BRUSH, TOOTH PASTE, SOAP, SHAMPOO, HAIR CONDITIONER, FACIAL SHAMPOO, LOTION, COMB, etc.
Bcs, we will stay at FIRST WORLD HOTEL,
the lousiest but the cheapest and the best location bcs it is near the shopping complex and the theme park.
So, this hotel doesn't prepare any cleaning items...and we must bring it ourselves.

And, I just planing to bring some books there,
but since my luggage is sooo many,
so I just give up this idea...==
But,,,the most happy is,
my mother is going to buy a new handphone for me!
MY FIRST HANDPHONE IN MY LIFE!
so, I guess i will load lots of song, so that i will not feel boring...
Ok, stop my post here...

No comments:

Post a Comment