Sunday, November 1, 2009

MUAHAHA!!!

Hahahaha...
Finally we bought a new 40" LCD TV !!
And, it is very very worth to buy...
bcs, it has 3 free gifts...
that is: 1 mp4 player, 1 samsung digital camera, and 1 dvd player...
And, so many of these just cost RM 3799!!!
hehe, it got this cheap price bcs it is having a promotion...

Ok. just see...
A LCD TV cost: RM3000
1 MP4 PLAYER cost: RM 239
1 DVD PLAYER cost : RM400
1 SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA cost : RM 449
If you add out these items,
they already cost more than RM3799,
but now, we have this only for RM3799...wow, so cheap, isnt it?

But...had happened a unlucky thing...that is:
When we go to pay our bill, my father's credit card, dunno why, cant use...
Then, we used my mom's credit card, also cant use...
Oh my god!!!
The salesgirl had 'brush' it again n again...
but dunno the reason, it just cant use...
So, my father quickly drive to the nearest public bank and get cash...
RM3799 leh...Can you imagine that there will be how many RM50?
Of course very many lah...so, we owe the bank also very many money...

And now, I am charging my MP4...hehe, quite happy today...
ok, stop my post here, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment