Saturday, October 31, 2009

BACK...

Ok, quite a time I din update my blog...
bcs I am really very busy...
I hav 2 competition in JSCO,
and 1 more debate com. ,
n I was nearly went physco these days...
But, luckily, everything had past except the competition in Genting,
I guess I will ve busy again sooner or later...

Hav a really good news for me!!!
I had LOOSE the debate!!!
Whohoo...I was very happy that day...Haha...crazy, am i?
Finally I had put down a burden and i can concentrate to prepare my competition in JSCO...
But, today was the competition...
And bcs of nervous, I ruined it...
We all 'cello friends' had been scolded very badly...
Hehe...I really very nervous until my hands were shaking...
So, I cant play the correct pitch...
I miss many times...
Quite dissapointed...

And, last Tuesday,
my tv spoiled...
And after a quarel, my father decided to buy a new tv for us...
Just now we just went for some shop to see the suitable tv,
but...it is really very expensive...
well, my father said his aim is SHARP, but sum others said that SAMSUNG will be better,
ok...then is the matter between LCD or PLASMA tv...
Ok, I dun mind wat they buy, the most important is I can enjoy my tv,
then thats already enough...Haha...==

ok, stop here today...BYE BYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment