Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

Ok, I din go to school today...
N, i hav a...dunno good news or bad news one news...
Ok...we had won the debate...
but, the next team we are going to face is ZIXIN'S GROUP!!!
She is such a pro person in debate...
n she won last year...
so...we will loose lah...
Dun think already...wuhu...==

And next...
As I said, today was schooling day but I din go to school bcs i am sick
But then, there was a jerk,
who hacked karseng's ID,
sent me a virus address in about 1pm...
N, a stupid also know that karseng is in the school at 1pm...
but the STUPID, IDIOTIC JERK, MORON hacker dunno about this...
and he send this address to me...
how would i believe this?
And yet, this person also said something that is very...err...very yellow...
so, i really dun believe that it was karseng

then, this stupid hacker hacked karseng's ID again at night...
and send me again the address...
repeating the same words...
and I really getting mad with 'IT' !!!
A person like he or she doesnt valuable to be a people,
so I use 'IT'...
eiii...nono...this person cant even suit 'IT'...

N then, the real karseng sign in,
I ask him about this matter,
he also getting mad with it...
Really...this STUPID HACKER...
I hate this dog!!!
No...the dog is better than this type of person...
dun let me see u again...Or not...
I DUNNO WHAT WILL I DO TO YOU!!!
SO, BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM ME!
I AM WARINIG YOU!!!

Dun let this useless ppl spoil my mood...
so, i stop talking about 'IT' again...
ok...stop my post here. BYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment