Monday, October 26, 2009

DAMN DEBATE!!!

Long time no update my blog...bcs too busy...sorry har...^^
Now, I am facing a big problem of debate!
Ok, last Saturday, janice ask me to join their debate group bcs they are lack of player...
then, bcs I just want to help them, so, I join them...
But, I dunno anything about debate cause I never be serious to watch a debate be4...
So, they said, nvm, I will teach you...Come to school early in Monday
And I said: OK...

But then, when I came early to school this morning,
I've been 'leave an aeroplane'...==
No one is in the school......and the only stupid one--me,
had waste my car petrol and time...==
And yet, I met my one of the person of my 'enemy team'--Jared Ho
He also been 'leave an aeroplane'...
And, I ask him: How is your preparation?
He said: This made me mad! all of the preparation is I only who done it...the rest debaters...DO NOTHING!

Then, I got to know that they are opposition, and we are also opposition...DAMN!
so, whats the purpose for doing debate? Since we hav a same opinion?
I think it should change into DISCUSSION...
Cause it is no point for debate?!
And, I haven't learn anything of debate, how could I perform well tomorrow?
So, I am not going to school tomorrow...
I am sick now, and actually I can 勉强 to go to school,
but then this debate makes me feel bad,
bcs, tomorrow, either making a fool or not participate it,
these two, I choose not participate it,
So, I am not gonna to go for school for tomorrow...
Look, starting sneezing and coughing again,
and addtion sore throat...

SO, sorryloh...and GAMBATEHYO!
to the debaters who I left behind...hope really miracle happens,
hav a good result, and the next round I am going to join it...
byebye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment