Sunday, October 18, 2009

MSN...

Just now...went to check my MSN mail...
Then, recieved some stupid e-mail...

There is a type of e-mail which write something scary and want you to send it to others...
or else you will met somthing bad...
I hate this type of e-mail...bcs it is not just stupid, it also very disgusting...
you must sent this e-mail to others...to avoid you yourself from any 'harm'...
but when you send this e-mail, you just let more and more people who 'suffer' from this mail...
And they must send it to other as well...AN IRRITATED CHAIN...

Next, I have recieved a mail...from someone who called KEN NG, from SINGAPORE...
He send me a mail which says: You can earn money by looking and sending mail...10$ a mail...and that is singapore money...You hav to register at...blablabla...
Am I stupid? who will trust this type of mail...keep bluffing people...
Really...I really duno are there any people will be bluff by this type of mail...

Then, I recieved a mail which is much better...
It seems like a joke...The title is: Why Chinese shouldn't have a christian name...
There is a sketch, which is quite funny...I had foward it to quite a number of people...
You guys may go and check your mailbox see that whether you recieve it or not...
Of couse that I must have your e-mail address lah...
Nevermind...if you really want to see it...just send me your email add. n i will sent it to you...

Ok...end of my post here...byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment