Sunday, October 18, 2009

WONDERFUL DAY!

Today...as I predicted yesterday, I had a quite wonderful day...

Early in the morning...my mother woke me up at about 6am in the morning,
Because we wanted to prepare a 'trip' to Ipoh...
err...It actually does not sound 'trip', because we went there to a temple for the 'Kathina Robe Offering'...I think those Buddhsim will only understand what I had mentioned.
We went there with another three uncles...They are very humour, and we laugh and laugh in our journey to ipoh...

Because of talking and laughing, it seems can't let my father 100% concentrated, so...
We went over...Haha...
On the highway, once you go over a little bit, you must keep on going such a long way,
then only you can u-turn...
So, we were late...But nevermind, after chanting and blessing, we went to eat at the food stall in the temple...Of course it is free...

As usual, we went to Cameron Highlands after Ipoh...
I was reading book at the back, and beacuse of the 'giggle' road, finally I felt dizzy...
Then, I took a short break...
When we were at the half of the hill, we opened the window and let the cool air came into our car...Haha...quite fun...
Finally we arrived Batu Gajah...our first stand in Cameron...
We went to the garden...err, not like gardenlah...just a land which used to plant vegetables...
We ate tea herbal egg, potatoes, and aloe vera syrup...
It is nice when you drink and eat something warm or hot in the cold weather of Cameron...
And at there, we also kept laughing and saying some Taiwan's politic, then their management system...many many else...and my mother sunddenly said: Next time, don't come here already...the tauke neo will thought that we are someone who are phsyco...
Because we kept laughing...Hahahahahaha....

Majority of people go Cameron for buying vegetables and fruits, but we go there just for EAT...
Haha...actually, cameron has many delicious food to eat...and I luv....that
I had eat strawberry pancakes, strawberry strudles, mashpotatoes, pure strawberry juice, and many else...till my stomach burst...Hehe, I am not controling myself for today...Haha, I dun mind fat another 1kg...but I will try to control after it...

Ok, then we went to Pasar Malam, which started very early about 2pm...
We din bought anything there because my mother is not cooking at this 10 days...
bcs my mother is taking vegetarian in this 10 days...
Haha...after a big feast in Cameron, we just went back...
I reached home at about 8pm, bcs we fetch those uncles back...
Their wife had started phoned them when we were on our journey going home...
Haha...and they start talking about mariage...
They just can say anything about it...
They said: A mariage has three 'rings'...
1sr, is suffeRING, then, comes tortureRING...then...err...I had forgot it...
haha...such a creative///and it does scared an uncle which is just preparing for wedding...
HAHAHA...

Ok...but there is another thing which spoiled my mood...
That STUPID IT-dict can't function already...
So, since tomorrow is holiday, I plan to go to jusco and repair it...
Hope every thing go smoothly......

Ok...end of my post...byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment