Saturday, October 17, 2009

Night...
Today, it is really very unlucky for me...
First, in the afternoon...
A snake accidentally slipped into my house...
Luckily I was at upstairs...watching movie...
Then, very lucky again,
there was an uncle came to my house...He is my mother's friend
he help us to catch the snake...then he took it and scared my mother
Haha...funny lah...
But still very 'geli'...cause I am also the one who scare snake
Just wondering what would happen if the uncle is not with us...
No one will go to bother the snake because we all scare of it...
Next, I went to Billion just now and unfortunately met NKheaM
The one who iritated me most in 2B_
But nevermind, I just act like I din't saw her and just walk past...
She is with her mom and brother if I am not mistaken...
I think her brother is cuter than her...
Anyway, heard some gosip that she just broke out with her 'sisters'
in the same class last year...
How I know?
Just now I went to view Chariya's blog and gotta knew it...
Their friendship are still the same except NKM
Such like she thought a b0y may like her...
Really ...her face is really very 'thick'...
Ok...I think Chariya had said something right...
If you wan to know it...just go and view her blog...
then you will know more detials...
I think I will start a very lucky day tomorow as I am going to Ipoh...
Haha...already feeling excited...
Ok......end of my post...
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment