Saturday, October 17, 2009

FEELS...REALLY HURT PEOPLE...

Had met a problem these days...
__with __ had got into a luv-trouble...
And, because of past, jiawen was to be too over...
And, I also been dragged into this ...err...'case'...
Really dun have any comend to say about it,
just, want to say to Etjx,
Please be serious with your feelings, don't do something without thinking,
you may hurt many people if you do that. Please don't regret after the thing had happened.

Haiz...really dunno wat to say.
as I told jiawin, he is very mad and angry about it...
Really, it makes people angry...I haven't met such a people who is so '花’in the reality be4
But, I had try my best to make myself calm down...
Because I know that angry and mad can't solve this problem...In addition, I am an 'outsider'
So, nothing good will be related if I am emotional...
What I can do is use a normal heart to see this problem...
even if I must take part in this problem, I just see it by using an other's eyes...
Then it will be clearer...emotional can't solve any problem...What you can do is just make yourself calm down and try not to be too concern with it...This is what I wan to tell jiawen...

Haha...but I don't think that jiawen will make it...
So, hope her emotional will not make the problem become worst lah...
ok...end of my post...
Oh ya, I had learn a new glossary from 张玉麟.
That is--kiding=joking...haha...he just salah cakap lah......
but it is fun isn't it? Ok, bye now...

No comments:

Post a Comment