Thursday, October 15, 2009

Renew...

Such a long time I haven't update my blog...
Hehe, busying watching movie...n also doing house work
Ok, today I have a good news for myself...
HOooo...I have a chance to go Genting!
Although just go there for a competition...
But I am already very excited

Ok, now I am starting to write a novel about a small music band...
n the main character is a conducter who don't knows everything...
But I don't think that there will be anybody can see my novel...
Cause I din plan to post it or get it for competition
Bcs this novel, I am using not the proper chinese language,
so school may not acept it...
Actually to win a prize in school is easy
just write a novel about ur mother, father, brother, sister...etc.
but i hate this kind of novel...
ok...not hate, but it is very boring...
I just try to write a special novel which is not related to these things...
But the teacher din acept ...
N the one which are published in the antology book, is quite boring...
There is a 名句精华 to represent this situation:
少年不识愁滋味,为赋新词强说愁。

I just thought that why the teachers are not boring for reading that...
As Jiawin has a same opinion with me too///
But I doesn't regret that I wrote those novel,
cause I like the style I am writing...
This is a kind of "modern novel"...
n i had add some funny issues in it...
something like novels in internet...

Here, if anyone is interest with that,
just tag in my chatbox n leave me ur email add. ,
then I will send you my novel...
free, of course...
After u read it, please give me some comment...
but I admit that my novel is not very good...

Ok, thats for today...byebye

1 comment:

  1. same as meee!!!
    but i also wan to go 2 Genting for com.
    i Can't....
    cuz' my skill is very bad... wait la!!!

    ReplyDelete