Thursday, November 5, 2009

JSCO...GAMBATEH!

Actually, I am not planing to update my blog these few days...
But, I think it is too sorry to my readers,
so I come and update again...
Ok, I am very busy with JSCO nowadays...
Bcs, we are going to Genting for " INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL"
It is important, of course, we must practise more often...
We wakil nearly 2 days/3 days a week,
12 hours at least a week,
50 hours at least a month...

Then, after a month,
we are going to start our competition!!!
Ok, bcs of this competition,
Ju Man became more strict,
it is okay actually, or maybe it suppose to be like that,
but...
truely, I am quite uncomfortable...
Nevermind...I think after this competition,
we "cello gang" 's friendship maybe will improve more...

Ok...dun talk so much already...
BYE...
And lastly...
GAMBATEH JSCO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment