Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BYE~2A3...HELLO~3A1

Such a number of days I din update my blog...
Bcs...as I said, I am busy with JSCO and I am very tired...==
Ok, now, I cum and update my blog again...

First, last Thursday, everyone get to know their result and know their future class in 2010...
EXCEPT our class...
Why?
Because...maybe Pn. Lim Shu Huey is busy with the gotong-royong so she din enter our class...
then, I was waiting for Monday to take our result...
BUT...she was absent that day...
But...huimin go to the asps sms jit sin and know our result...
so, I ask her to help me...
and then...today she told me that I get No.46
Ok, it is quite happy to me because I had improve nearly 50 no.s!

Next, we left 2 weeks and we gonna to leave 2A3...
a class which have all sweet and bitter memories...
a class which is noisy like pasar...no, maybe worst than pasar...
a class which is like a Jit Sin Zoo...which is full of 'animals'...
a class which is very very active in any performance competition...
a class which is been loved and hated by teachers...
a class which is full of jokes everyday...
And lastly, a class which let me know sooooo many kinda friends...
2A3...a very meaningful class to me...I think it is also to others in 2A3...
We appreciate it...we love it...we enjoy it...
"2A3" is a pride of us which belongs to 2A3...
2A3, is a class which let others admire because of it is interesting...
2A3, is a sweet dream to everyone in 2A3...
I...really really love 2A3 very much...I believe that others in 2A3 have a same feeling of me...
But...we must leave it now and everyone in 2A3 will not be together after this already....
And lastly...I wan to say to 2A3 : I really love you so much and I will not forget you, 2A3!!!

So, after I leave 2A3, I should say Hello~ to 3A1...
I dunno who am I going to meet and how is my classmate like in 3A1...
And I also dunno how many challenges still waiting me in 3A1...
But I think...I will try my best to like 3A1...
but...2A3'09 IS MY FAVOURITE CLASS !!!

I really dun wan to leave 2A3...but...I cant...
SO...friends in 2A3...we must be in contact everytime...everyday...everyhours...everyminute...everyseconds...Hehe...although I know that it is impossible...
But...friends...I, Loo Kai Hui, will not forget you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment