Sunday, October 4, 2009

updated...

I just updated my Internet Explorer...
Okay, it is functioning well, but still feeling very strange...
I guess I need some time to be comfortable with this system.
Anyway, it is quite good, you can go and update also.
I update into Microsoft Explorer 8

Still studying, but more relax...
so, i have regret for wasting too much time to relax.
And today I am gonna to study till midnight.
Just test could it be more useful studyng in midnight.
Mdm. Deishi told us she normally study at midnight when she was in university.
She said that it works.
So, I tried it on Friday.
But I study at early in the morning that is 6a.m.
It was quite ok, but one thing is it is very cold at 6a.m.
And I am opening my air-con...
So, I really felt very cold then I took two blanket to cover myself.

However, you can try it if you want so.
It will not be harm.
But your parents must agree lah...
I can study at so 'late' or so 'early' because I am in my own room and have my computer in my room, so I am quite free...
Ok, no mood again when I recall back my exam...And the Sejarah...really very hard to memorize...
I hate this exam so much!!! You know why? This exam makes me so pressure and I keep falling my hair...I really gonna to protect my hair after this exam...
And after the exam, I will gonna to gotong-royong my room...
So many books on the floor and the floor is full of my hair and dust...
and so many draftpapers which is useless...I will take to recycle then.

And after the exam, here comes the aural test...
I had been prepared it before the exam, but suddenly Mdm. Deishi told us she will begin her aural test after exam...Dunno it is lucky or unlucky...
However, although the exam haven't over, I have start planning what will I do after the exam.
Firstly, I will watch a Japan drama, then korean, then...whatever, I will just watch movies till my computer hang!!!

OK, thats all for today///Meet everbody after exam...
PS:// I will be more active after exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment