Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FREEDOM!!!

Merdeka! this is the first word I wanna to say after exam!
This exam making me very suffer! Really! And it is worst than the pressure of UPSR.
Ok, after exam, I had said before I am going to watch movie untill my computer hang.
So, here I come...When I am writing this, I am watching movie too...
BUt it is after my busy morning.
I just cleaned my room and I am very tired...
Actually, today I suppose to go shopping with Jia Wen.
But, when I heard maybe the gang of hiao-po also come with us, I just feel vomit...
So, because of them, I didnt go for shopping.
Am I very silly? Ya, maybe lah, but I really will get very sick if I go out with them.(although just be in a same bus)
BUt, I really can't make it.

ANyway, I am quite happy to stay at homw watching movie without my father's and my mother's bothering...Haha, I am free now!
BUt, later, there are a bunch of clothe waiting me to iron it...
Haiz...because my job is to iron every single clothes in my house...And no one will help me with that...sometime I just think, what will happen if I go travelling about one week and no one is going to iron the clothes...I think they will have no clothes to wear for one week gua...

Phew...although this exam as passed, but we have many exam waiting us in the future...
Hope I can find a way to study without pressure, then I will be much relax...
Ok, I stop here today.
Hope every F2 student have a very nice relax holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment