Saturday, October 10, 2009

SORRY...

Haha...sorry everyone because I am so busy these days...
Anyway, I will try to update my blog atleast once two days...
ok, nothing to talk about...but still feeling very happy..but the one which spoil my mood is...
my HAIR! It isn't cure yet...n more and more hair falling from my head...
but actually I dont mind that...the one I mind is the floor and my room...full of hairS///
I just hate to clean it...

However, since exam had past, this is the time for us to enjoy...
watching movies, maybe hang out with friends...reading some novel...such a wonderful life/
but next year we are going to face PMR...ok, I will take it very seriously...but of course, I havent decide which class i am going to enter when I am F4...
But it is far from now lah...so dont mind thinking of me...

I had just finished a japan drama called: 家有六子
It is a very nice drama...I love it so much...
but I am going to find another interesting drama to watch after finished it...
or else I will keep thinking about it and very 舍不得。
So, I must find another movie to ‘为它接班’。
Haha...but I always do that...

Ok, watching KO 3anguo...
getting interesting...finally they are going to fight...
Ok, thats all for today...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment