Friday, October 2, 2009

Half Freedom!!!

Phew...
The exam is finally 'half over'...
Today just finished the stupid and idiot PENDIDIKAN SENI test...
My drawing is the worst I think...
If you ask me how I complete my drawing, I would just tell you:
"I can finish it within 10minutes. That is first, make your paper wet, then put what colour you want in you paper, then use your brush to make it equally spread in the whole paper. That's all."
So, you can imagine that how worse is my drawing.

And the Geografi...
OK, it is nice but some of them I am not sure with my answer.
But overall it is a little bit easylah...
Say tq to Pn. Asothaa
After I finish my Geografi, I left 45 minutes for doing nothing.
So, I wrote a chinese article at the back of the paper.
quite long, as sheng zheng said.

Ya, when we are in the basketball court, we play some childish game.
But it is quite useful, to release our pressure...
I really enjoy it and really feel so nice...at least my headache was covered by playing the game.
The method of playing this game is-bit the person in front of you and ask the person to bit the person in front of her/him. A little bit like passing the 'beat'. Haha, this game we play it in primary school, but not now. And today we play it again. I suddenly feel that I don't want to grow up. Be a children, you dun have pressure, dun have things that irritate you mind, etc.

Phew, today I will give myself a shortbreak, but I will start studying tomorrow for that...
for that SEJARAH(which the biggest problem for me to study)
Anyway, gambatehlah everyone. I guess jiawin will totally enjoy Monday because the two subjects are his favourite subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment