Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WTF KEMAHIRAN HIDUP!!!

I reallt do not understand why the ministry of education wants us to study KH.
It is such a boring and lousy subject that I had ever meet...
Does the Ministry Pendidikan hope us to be a carpenter, plumber or a electric worker?

Talk about electric worker, I suddenly remember that the film-我在政府部门的日子
Germit Singh, he is such a great comedy actor.
When the manager or 部门主管else ask him to repair the light of the signboard which is not functi0n,
he just said" Call the con..."I forget already...Con...wat har? I think you guys can recall it back.
So, if we face any problem in our life, just call the con...They will help us to solve the problem.
And then, there is no more use for learing KH.

And yet there is another thing which makes me angry.
The lousy WINDOW LIVES MESSENGER!
Really very lousy. I can't chat with others online already
And I really dunno whats the matter with it!!!
Hope the problem will solve as fast as it could,
or else, maybe I will create a new acount again...
ARRGH! Hope someone who is experienced can help me to solve this problem.
I say a-li-ka-to-ko-sa-i-mas first...
haha, do u know what its mean?
I think everyone will know it.
It is Thank you very much in Japanese

Haha, dunno why, I hav a great interest with Japanese.
I want to learn this language from a very long period already.
So, I try to learn some easy words now...maybe i will take a japanese lesson in the future...

Ok, thats all for today...byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment