Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PHEW...

Finally...
Finally the STUPID MATHS EXAM had passed...
I totally agree jiawin's word...
He said that our Jit Sin's maths is abnormally difficult and high-graded...
Ya...can u find any Form 5 question in a Form 2 exam paper?
I think the answer is absolutely NO!!!
But, you can find it in our Jit Sin's maths exam paper...

Feeling that I am very PROUD, is it, when you saw my post?
Sorry, I don't have any feelings of being proud, but I just want to cry...
Why? Why am I being so stupid to enter this school as possible?
Why I want to enter this high-pressure school?
Is it just because of the name "Jit Sin HIgh School" ?
Is it just because of many people's target school is "Jit SIn High School" ?
When I study for this exam, I just like facing PMR...
Very tough and...sometimes will let you burst out of tears...
I just burst out for 2 times...
But it is already very worst...

Especially, when you are in 2A1-2A3, you will be more pressure...
Someone said that pressure is a good energy to keep you being excellent==...
And I am the best person to represent this "idiom"
But not all, because...
I really have the energy, but I can't reach 'excellent'
BUt the more for me is suffering only...
I just wonder that how could I face the really PMR exam,
maybe I will just get mental problem and end up in TANJUNG RAMBUTAN.

Today, I saw one of my junior's diary book.
She likes someone, but she tried to forget him.
But when we just talk about him, she will looks very excited.
Although she did not tell us the reason why she just want to let go this feeling,
but we all know it ourselves.
She and her dreamboy is...ok, to say it cruel a bit, is IMPOSSIBLE.
But, what can we said, we know it, I think she may also know it, then only she decided to let it go...
So, as my 'experience' through my friends, LOVE this type of thing,
if you can't accept the hurt, you better don't touch it.
I am not destroying the dream of love of you guys,
just give a 'warning', but it is not that worst lah...
But if you enjoy it, i will give you blessing...
BUt again i remind, nothing is FOREVER...
So, you also must do some preparation in you heart...
or else, you will hurt until you dare not to start another feelind because of scare to be hurt again...

Ok, actually now i am suppose to study, but sonce I have no mood to study, maybe writing my blog is also a way to release my pressure...
Last of all, GAMBATEH in exam, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment