Monday, September 28, 2009

UPGRADED!!!

Haha!!!
I had upgraded my blog now...
I add a chatbox, but you must click the link as it will pop up...
But there is no any commender ...haha...Please tag before you leave har...
I saw many people type this above their chatbox...
So, I also :Please tag before you leave!
Haha, I am a copycat...but not very worst lah...

Anyway, I also add a mixpod...
dunno you guys like the song or not...
but i like it very much...
My mixpod have 5 songs...
the first is: No boundaries by Kris allen
the second is: No boundaries by adam lambert
the third is: you are not alone by michael jackson
the fourth is: love story by taylor swift
the fifth is: crush by david archueleta

I put two no boundaries in my track list because i luv this song very much...
But i the one i like most is adam lambert version...
i luv his voice and i think it is suitable with this No Boundaries
It is a song which encourage people to follw their dream...
Wonderful, isn'it?

The version with kris allen is not so...err, nice...
but i still put it, to let you hear the diffrence between this two version...

ok, thats all for today...BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment