Sunday, April 18, 2010

CONCERTO IS COMING!!!

Finally, all JSCO members anticipated, our 2010 concert is coming...just next Saturday only...
I really want the time to pass quickly and then tomorow, will be the concert day already...
But, I also wish time passes slowly for we dun hav much time to practice and yet our songs havent be PERFECT yet...
Oh my god...I really duno wat to do now...
And also, when we hav bunch of times to practice, but we never take it seriously...
And now only started regretting...haiz...suce a failure...

And then...after the concert, quickly we will face our mid-year exam...
Then, my piano exam, then, the competition of JSCO...
But, actually I am not sure for my attendance in the competition bcs it may crash with my piano exam...
I DUNWAN!!!...
But...if really crash, I can only give up the competition...
Bcs...by well, my mother thinks my piano is important than everything in the world,
even academic also...So, of course the co-curiculum activities also...
Boohoo...T_T

Then...after the exam, means our PMR also coming soon...
By the way, I rather to take PMR 10 times than my piano exam...
I had NO CONFIDENCE AT ALL...and yet I dunwan to practice...
Boohoo....my exam fees...I wonder I will bankrupt until the day I pass my piano exam...
Why? Bcs for paying the exam fees...==

3months a post, looks like I am really a lazy blogger...
However, I am.
Haha...ok, byebye...duno wat time will I blogging again...
Such a pity blog I hav...

No comments:

Post a Comment