Thursday, March 11, 2010

MY BORING HOLIDAY~


OK...For wat I mean boring, is not that I dun hav anything to do,

Is just, my holiday activities is toooooo much till I cant enjoy my holiday...

Monday-activity starts from 8am to 10am

Tuesday-starts from 8am to 12am

Ok...these two days are just ok....really...really very nice....

But then, here comes the worst...

Wednesday-activity starts from 8am tooooooooo 9PM!!!

Thursday- same with wednesday...==

Friday- a little bit better...activity starts from 8am to 5pm...


So, the only days I can sleep until 9am is only saturday...

woooohooooT_T

Realy....Haiz, those who dininvolved in concert is pity, but also nice bcs they have a niceeeee holiday!!!


Ok, a good news is,

finally I have a new handphone....

Haha...my previous handphone had been in the washing machine...

So, after 1 month entered hospital,

the doctor finally said: Sorry, it was dead.

AHAHAHAHA....But, quite bad bcs my previous hp just alive for 2 and a half months only...

SO...this is the phone....
Ok....thats all... bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment