Saturday, December 19, 2009

THE LAST DAY IN PRAISE MUSIC STUDIO~

Haiz~
Today, I attended the very last lesson in Praise Music Studio...
Time pass so fast~
I had started my piano lessons in Praise Music Studio 10 years ago...
And now, I am leaving it...
It is false if I am not feeling sad...
bcs this is the place which I started my piano journey...
A place which I went every week in these ten years...
A place which make me nervous when I was taking piano exam here...
A place which I made friends...
A place which I met a very good teacher...

Haiz~
I now, I am going to start my lesson in Penang...
everyweek...
I am wondering how much tol-tax and the petrol fees will be how much...
And plus my monthly school fees about RM205...
Hehe...I think I better end up my piano as fast as I could...
But...I dun hav any confidence to take the exam...

Haiz~... I dunno I had 'haiz~' how many times...
Ya, my piano teacher had gave my a chirstmas present...
It is a handphone hanger...
quite cute...
The first chirstmas present that I had...

Today I am quite not in mood...
So, I end my post here...

No comments:

Post a Comment