Friday, September 25, 2009

Posting...

OK...
Now, I am more active in my blog now.
Why?
Because of my classmate and the interest of other's blog.
Quite nice, and also the chatbox.
You can see any latest news or some gosip.

Everday,
the first thing i gonna to do after online, is check out people's blog.
I am a regular customer of some blog.
Such as:
Jiawin's blog-http://small-kay.blogspot.com
Claire's blog-http://fish-musings.blogspot.com
and...the blog I like MOST...IS...haha, can't say it at here...

But if you wanna to know it, you can come to ask me(but u must not be a hiao-po)
As I really DISLIKE them.

OK, stop talking about blog.
I just go to see the 15Malaysia films...
It is quite funny, interesting and meaningful.
If you try to understand it more clearly,
you will know what it wants to say to us.
I recommend you guys to go ans watch these short films.
Really very FUNNY!

I can't upload it at here as I am a computer moron...
So, I just mention the name of the films.

They are:
<Slovak Sling>
It is a really very funny and full of sarcastic films. After you watch this, just forget what the characters in the film do. Please don't practise those'habbits' in our reality. It will causes mind-pollution.


As i know, this is the film that has the highest number of people watching it. Do you remember the composer of ? He is just a funny and really humour person in the film.( and also quite stupid). Just go and check it out and trust me, you will enjoy it very much.


A film that really ...dunno how to describe it. It is very close to our really life in Malaysia. The part of is the most funniest.


Just imagine that you put the signboard of pig in anywhere, and the use is--to prevent H1N1
Sounds stupid, isn't it. And addition, put a sign of'eating vegetables may cause larvae'. Oh my, vegetables is the most healthy food in the latest information. How can you just avoid feom eating that? And nasi lemak also. I wonder there will be how many malays facing obesity problems just because of EATING NASI LEMAK. After watching this film, the first commend that pop out from my mind is-"WALAU A!!! WHAT ON EARTH THIS WORLD WILL CHANGE WHEN THE THING IN THIS FILM BECOMES TRUE IN OUR LIFE!'

Just go to watch these films. They are very nice. You will regret if you never seen it.
Ok, end of my post. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment